- Founded in 1973 and based in Clifton Springs, NY, FLACRA is a behavioral health provider of residential, outpatient and jail-based treatment and care management services that reaches over 3,000 people a year.Since the 1990s, FLACRA has provided supportive housing, including housing for veterans in Ontario County.
- Since the 1990s, FLACRA has provided supportive housing, including housing for veterans in Ontario County.
- FLACRA is expanding to provide mobile outreach, medication-assisted treatment and mental health counseling.
- FLACRA received a Statewide Health Care Facility Transformation Program (SHCFTP) capital award, but awardees must pay their project expenses up front and get reimbursed after submitting proof of expenditures.
- FLACRA realized they could finance their award and use the loan proceeds to pay for pre- development, construction and other project costs; reimbursements from the SHFCTP award could repay the loan.
- V-Cap provided two loans to FLACRA:
- A $75,000 pre-development loan for FLACRA to cover design and other soft costs at the project’s start.
- A $750k bridge loan to match the cash flow and timeline of FLACRA’s $3.5 million construction project.