Renovating Denver’s Oldest Community Health Center
V-Cap provided a $5 million loan to Denver Health to support the renovation of their Gipson Eastside Family Health Clinic. The Eastside Clinic is the oldest community health center west of the Mississippi River and one of nine centers in Denver Health’s network. Nearly 60% of the families it serves live below the poverty line and rely on the clinic for a range of care, including physical therapy, pediatric care, obstetric care, and pharmacy needs. With V-Cap’s support, the Eastside Clinic will undergo substantial renovations for the first time in more than 50 years, including modern examination and procedure rooms, restrooms, lighting and infrastructure upgrades.
Building an Integrated Health Center in the Roaring Fork Valley
Mountain Family Health Centers
Mountain Family Health Centers is building a state-of-the-art facility for people seeking high-quality, integrated primary medical, behavioral and dental care in the Roaring Fork Valley. V-Cap’s $2 million loan enabled Mountain Family to ensure that the Basalt clinic opens in early 2019. Read more about Mountain Family’s Basalt clinic here.
More details on Strengthening Primary Care Loans for 2019:
Low-interest rate loans to expand and strengthen primary care in low-income or rural communities across Colorado.
- Loans from $500,000 to $4 million
- Interest at below market rates
Funding under this program can be used for:
- Facility acquisition, construction, renovation or expansion
- Working capital needs for expansions or new programs
A limited pool of low-interest loans is available under this program
- All loans require underwriting and credit approval
When to be in touch?
- V-Cap encourages potential borrowers to talk with us early as you plan a project, even if the need for debt financing is not yet defined.